Sure Fit Inc. is a marketer of home decorating products. We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diversified quality workforce with the education, skills, and enthusiasm to help us grow.
Posted 12/6/2012: Marketing Coordinator
This individual will be a part of the Sure Fit Direct business unit and will be responsible for implementing online and offline marketing and merchandising strategies to enable the growth of Sure Fit's direct to consumer business with particular focus on the ecommerce channel. This individual will assist in the development and execution of initiative and activities designed to increase online traffic and acquire new customers.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Function as the day to day contact with our online marketing agencies (Affiliate, PPC, and SEO) driving to achieve increased performance.
- Work with other members of the direct marketing team to identify new opportunities and implement marketing campaigns and merchandising strategies.
- Implement and manage offer tests, UI tests and merchandising tests across the website and external campaigns.
- Deliver comprehensive reporting and analysis on performance of the website, all online channels and special initiatives tests.
- Manage the promotional marketing calendar specific to each acquisition channel.
- Manage and optimize our product feeds in the comparison shopping/search space.
- Complete monthly affiliate reconciliations.
- Manage and maintain our externally focused product data.
- Monitor the competitive landscape related to Sure Fit product pricing.
- Assist in implementing SEO best practices within the site.
- Write creative briefs and document business requirements for website improvements, and external campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams on design and to assemble and distribute creative assets to support the website, email campaigns, online marketing efforts and print campaigns.
- Assist in identifying, building and administering test segments for email marketing.
- Monitor and implement components of our social media strategy.
- Perform other duties, as required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in ecommerce/Online Marketing.
- Knowledge of ecommerce marketing tactics and best practices including affiliate, search (PPC and SEO), comparison shopping, display, email, and social media.
- Experience in working with and managing online marketing vendors and advertising agencies.
- Experience with offline advertising (print advertising, catalogs, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with Lyris and Google Analytics a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Self-starter, adaptive, and innovative.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools