Job Title: Key Account Manager
Sure Fit Inc. the leading slipcover and home solution company since 1914 is looking to increase our team with the addition of a Key Account Manager. This position will be responsible for:
- Identifying, developing and implementing product, marketing, merchandising, promotional and overall category development programs for assigned accounts to drive revenue and profit growth.
- Building leading key customer relationships and implementing strategies for expanding the category sales within current customer base in the assigned accounts and achieving annual sales quota for assigned account groupings.
- Coordinating with Product Management team to identify and implement new products and programs, as well as enhancing or modify current products, that will increase brand presence, market share and ultimately sales and profit growth.
- Perform market assessments and identify actions needed.
- Forecast for customers in assigned accounts, including ownership of POS, identifying market adjustments and recommendations to address those changes, implementation of new programs/products at retail and achieving on-time deliveries and high fill rates for new product placement and replenishment.
- All aspects of the customer relationship from communicating the customer QA guidelines for all product and coordinate requirements for product development, sourcing and the factory.
- Strong understanding of management, sales, product development, marketing and execution of strategic planning.
- Domestic travel required, international travel on occasion (Canada)
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate well with retail buyers.
- Strategic thinker that can identify account opportunities and develop plans and a pitch to motivate accounts into a desired action.
- Self-starter, ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Results oriented; doesn’t take no for an answer.
- Works well under pressure; can handle multiple tasks/projects.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in business and/or marketing.
- 3 to 5 years sales experience, working knowledge of Bed Bath & Beyond a plus
- Experience in industry categories and products or a working knowledge of Bed Bath & Beyond a plus, but not required.
Job Title: Production Artist
This position will primarily focus on packaging inserts and managing photography (photo shoots, image retouching/resizing, processing image requests for retail accounts, updating and maintaining image resource library) as well as managing production timelines. Work in support capacity with Creative Director on additional design projects as needed.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Liaise with internal staff on overseeing packaging insert priorities, production timelines and adhering to completion dates
- Manage packaging insert production by designing inserts, approving proofs and sending completed files to suppliers while meeting all timelines
- Coordinate insert photography by working with photographers and internal staff
- Process image requests from retail accounts by gathering and resizing existing photography or working with photographers
- Retouch and recolor product photography to approved color standards
- Maintain image resource library - prepare image files in multiple formats and sizes for image database
- Develop user-friendly instruction sheets for all products
- Support Creative Director on design projects including but not limited to: updating existing packaging, developing new packaging concepts, POP displays, collateral for Sales team, etc.
- Support Product Development team with marketing collateral as needed for new product launches and Market Week
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, printers, etc. as needed
- Keep current with emerging software technologies and technical knowledge by attending design workshops, educational courses, and/or reviewing online tutorials and publications
- Strong time management, interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Quick thinker, able to take creative direction and carry out design solutions quickly in deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Adhere to production deadlines including managing multiple projects.
- A strong command of typography, color, composition and hierarchy.
The Ideal Candidate Possesses:
- Bachelor's Degree specializing in graphic design preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator utilizing Macintosh platform
- Experience in direct to consumer and retail marketing of home goods a plus
- A portfolio that shows your ability to solve problems through graphic design
Sure Fit Inc. is the nation's most trusted provider of easily-installed furniture covers, slipcovers and decorative accessories. Our longstanding position as the premier producer of ready-made furniture slipcovers and accessories is based on our extensive experience providing cost-effective decorative solutions, made to fit, in a broad range of styles to meet the needs of the widest range of purchasers.
Sure Fit offers great benefits-Medical, Dental, and 401K, Life, FSA and HSA
Sure Fit is an equal opportunity employer.